My first build...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I found this bike in the trash, a FS Elite Classic Cruiser. I brought it home aired the tires up and they held air, turned the fork around and rode it. I wasnt a huge fan of the Maroon and Cream look so I took the bike completely apart and sand blasted it. When I figured out the color I wanted to go with, Matte black, I painted it in the garage and it came out alright for my first paint job. After cleaning the white walls and chrome I put the bike back together and I was pretty stoked with the outcome. I added ODI Vans Edition Grips and then I got to the chain guard. A good buddy of mine is an Air Framer in the Navy and another was a pretty good artist so we brainstormed and came up with what you see. I think it turned out pretty awesome. After I moved to Hawaii I wasnt feeling the classic sweept back beach cruiser bars so I went with a set of bars a buddy of mine gave me off his old mountain bike and Ive fallen in love with the look since. I have more pictures of with the new bars, close up of the chain guard and with the fenders flat black Ill try to get up.

I picked up one of these a couple of months ago, think I'm gonna use it for a klunker type project - just can't hack up an old bike yet. Anyone know anything about the maker of these bikes?

Back