My first Chopped Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i took to much time to write a story that when i previewed it i lost everything. sorry guys i'm at work do not want to type that much again. all in all i proved people wrong with this one. i'm jus sayin

here is the drawing i did yrs before just brainstorming
29y0fn6.jpg

here is the drawing in paint to get a idea of full show (never made it)
1zfoco8.jpg

picture of date of purchase, well when donated
2ryiptd.jpg

2 modicfactions on frame
2ebg9jm.jpg

ahh the forks in the works. what a ..... it was to get tight bends with out kinking took a lot of tube to go through and a lot of hours but finally filled with sand and still got to bend it cold.
zkkeww.jpg

Ride height
5ye1lf.jpg

old video of me riding it, sorry but my brother in law is not the best with technological advances
View My Video
i was also riding it on a tv show doing a special on lowrider bikes it show in the uk a few yrs ago

lowered
1zoas0l.jpg

i really like what you did with the frame. does it flex much? when i did the fork on my build off bike i used those tubes on the fork and at first they were too soft and bent so i had to add some solid steel tubes so that it was solid. nicely done

i cut off the braces and can still ride on them

they were never heated and remained strong

That is one tough scoot! Props to you!

when i saw the drawing be for a scrolled down i thought to myself there was no way you can make a bike that low that is ridable......man that bike is crazy cool and the forks are insane you should make a bunch of the forks and sell them you could make some sweet coin sellin them.....are you rollin on 26" rim's ?????

Back