My First pro bike!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This Kawasaki and me have a past. 13 years ago i was a bike assembler at my local wal mart and the store manager bought this for his kid and asked me to set it up for someone my size, so i gladly did. Outta sight outta mind right? So then about a week ago i was listening to this deat metal band named Apothesary and i really liked this band expecially knowing that the band was local and was about to open for 2 big name bands in a few weeks.Well i get a message from facebook asking me if i like the band and i say yes followed by another question that read are you Harley the bike builder from walmart? now 13 years have gone by since i heard this so i stumbled then said yes how d you know this?
It ended up being the younger brother of my old boss and i was invited to come see the band open up for a band i really likee called six feet under. Next thing i know they were asking for directions to my house which i gave them and there was my old boss and he says hey i got some stuff for ya. in the back of his truck were 4 bikes and this z1 was the first i had ever i ever got paid to build. Sadly it was ridden lightly then spent most of its time out side!
IMAG0345.jpg

IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

Back