My name is Duck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I'm an bike-a-holic if there is such a thing. My tastes range anywhere from old school Schwinn cruisers, muscle bikes to old school BMX. I started racing BMX at the ripe age of 35 last year and I plan on continuing that trend with my 5 yr old this spring. I love building, customizing and riding bikes.

I also ride mountain bikes and road bikes too. I rode 181 miles in the Kansas City BikeMS tour last fall. That was in 2 days. Oh what fun that was. In fact I plan on doing it yet a 5th time this September!

I'm a founding member of the Spokesmen Vintage Bike Club of Independence and the current President. Things are really starting to roll with the club thanks to trickle down bike-a-nomics from the last prez (Current VP) Lance and the rest of the members who make it so much fun to do! Many are members here. You might know who they are already.

Well that's enough about me. I plan to have some projects up soon enough. :mrgreen:

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I've been luring here for at least a year or longer. I just finally "made" the time to register.

welcome to the madness Chris!!! this place is so freakin cool man. theres so much to look at and so much inspiration here. youll love it

Easy E

Now all five founders of The Spokesmen Bike Club are members of Rat Rod Bikes.
Bicyclerick
KC Lancer
Jon
dos cruiser
Duck

WELCOME Duck-man!!!
so..... are you an ABA Duck?
or an NBL Duck?
the Vulture flies a little of both (very little) when you get around to some pictures, please include a shot of the race bike :mrgreen:
are you riding 20 or 24"?
Bikes012.jpg

again, welcome to the madness!!!!

that quad is a great bike! i ran cruiser for a while (Robinson Patriot) wish i still had it.... it was all tricked out too :(
anyways, i turn 40 in June and i'm still racin' BMX and MX. never too old to wake up sore :wink:
looking foward to your builds, and again, WELCOME!

Latest posts

Back