my newest build Bad Intentions NEW PICS PG 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just buttoned it up
JUST GOT THIS PIC IN BEFORE THE SUN WENT DOWN
100_0799-2.jpg

100_0790.jpg

Watch out for my shop buddy
100_0785.jpg

100_0784.jpg

100_0783.jpg

100_0782.jpg

100_0787.jpg

100_0788.jpg

100_0789-2.jpg

100_0779.jpg

100_0778.jpg

100_0772.jpg

*30-40 pre war CWC fame and fork
*fleet wing head badge
*satin black paint red scalops and white vinyl striping
*unknown truss rods
*red wall duros original dopp center rear im gen front rim
*original sprocket rear hub chain seat post chain guard
*25" sun lite? apes
*red hard plastic pre war style grips
*rear tail 40"s torpedo style (forgot to turrn on fo pics)
*front light rayovac homedepot light fabbed bracket
*LBS speedo
*bear claw pedals
*rear feander is the front from girls muscle bike

if i remeber anything else i will update
Thanks for looking

Re: my newest build Bad Intentions

Thanks for the compliments fellas.... :mrgreen: funny first post is from Michigan and the second from Pontiac ,Il... and im from Pontiac, Michigan... just thought that was cool...

I like the build and the Devil Dog in Pic. # 1

Sorcerer

thanks guys yea its gotten to be my favorite bike at the moment it was built for the stock class build off over on the voting starts today!! and that lil devil dog... :mrgreen: hes my buddy he goes everywhere with me that he can bagabundo is his name translates to bumb in spanish.... i cant wait to this week end so i can shine it up and really ride...

Re: my newest build Bad Intentions NEW PIC

I love so much about this build, but it really is the redwalls that make it POP.
To truly appreicate the scale of the orangutan bars, we need a photo of you on it with you hands to the sky.

kingfish254 said:
I love so much about this build, but it really is the redwalls that make it POP.
To truly appreicate the scale of the orangutan bars, we need a photo of you on it with you hands to the sky.
will do but i tell you this it about 5 feet from bottom of the tires to the top of the bars... :mrgreen: but ill get some pics of that

chimichanga said:
looks awesome!
its your tires bro!!!
Thank again

jaysmo said:
kingfish254 said:
will do but i tell you this it about 5 feet from bottom of the tires to the top of the bars... :mrgreen: but ill get some pics of that

I know, but it is kinda like Fugsley, you really don't get a true sense of scale to the bike until you see someone on it. The other day, this kid and dad were admiring my bike and we talked for quite a while, then as I hopped up on the bike and rode off, I heard a big "whoa, awesome" from the kid. Made my day!!! :D

jaysmo said:
Thanks for the compliments fellas.... :mrgreen: funny first post is from Michigan and the second from Pontiac ,Il... and im from Pontiac, Michigan... just thought that was cool...

Im from FLINT MI. Spent many days in Pontiac in my High School days playing Footbal and BAseball againt Pontiac Central. HAd to get out of there and go to Arizona.

Great Bike....nice color design

those apes flex much?

rusty1 said:
those apes flex much?
they do but oh so lil flex but not at all like I thought it would i can stand up and ride no problem sitting also no problems all even on a fast take off just cruises...i did have trouble with shimes but once the set it was smooth

well this bike has been looking at me and tellingme its wanted a semi new look ..plus the apes were getting to me on my last ride that went a lil farther than it should of we ended up rideing about 22 miles and well my arms were tired!!
So i had a few parts laying around and other i bought for projects that were not going any where took a 6 pack to the work shop cranked up some ZBB.. and came up with this make over.. hope yal like it cause i do!! Still have to get the rear rim trued and finish steel wooling the front wheel...
IMG_20130124_081801.jpg

IMG_20130124_081825.jpg

IMG_20130124_081713.jpg

IMG_20130124_081655.jpg

IMG_20130124_081616.jpg

IMG_20130120_212302.jpg

i tried out this brown long spring but it looked like it dident fit at all i ended up putting the brown seat on the columbia i built on friday night.. ill try to post pis of it soon.

scott brownsey said:
looks awsum I like it better what size tires if there 26x3 did u have to wide the frame in the rear
They are 24x3 and no spreading the stays on this frame yet at least...

Back