My next MBBO project, sponsored by Coca Cola

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The advertising wouldn't quite be clear enough to sell anything other than advertisement for a bike washing system on the bike I ride most.....my mtn bike!
Good to hear this man! I like these old bikes for a hobby, but my mountain bike still is the bees knees in my book, followed closely by a fixie :D Lets see the mountain bike!

image.jpeg
Good to hear this man! I like these old bikes for a hobby, but my mountain bike still is the bees knees in my book, followed closely by a fixie :D Lets see the mountain bike!

Nice man!!! Trail burner right there, I dig the white paint,CK headet, nevegals...heck I like the whole darn thing :D

Nice man!!! Trail burner right there, I dig the white paint,CK headet, nevegals...heck I like the whole darn thing :D
It's an '03 frame I picked up and had it powder coated locally. I bought all my XT components and built it up. Intense is a SoCal bike company....my frame was built in SoCal just like I was! It handles New England single track like a boss! Fork has been changed since I took the pic..white Rockshox Recon 120mm now...oh yeah, a Chris King headset in the pic.

Last edited:
Back