My OTHER Rat....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with karf on this one. i was trying to think of a name for it and well, nothing struck me right away. The more I looked at the pics the more I wanted a straight on sideways shot to see just how high the tank was. It really makes the center of gravity kind of high looking, almost like a mountain peak in the middle of the bike. So with that thought in mind I came up with "Mt. Twin" said quickly it would be like "Mountwin"

Joe

karfer67 said:
wow greg is gonna slap me for saying this but i really like the yama better than the HD. nothing aganst the bikes just the flow on the yama is really nice you are an amazing fabricator i wish to be able to have the tools and skills to do that one day. what fork is that on the yama?

MonsterMetal said:
Still trying to name her... Any ideas?

Hi Larry. Glad to see you back around. How about Beelzebub? (From Latin, means "Prince of Devils") Change the spelling slightly and make it Beelzebob and you're there. Gary

Hey, both sickels are seriously BAAAADDD! Look forward to seeing what these beasts look like when you're done with 'em.

Back