my rides

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
howdy

finally managed to take some shots of my bikes - this is my daily ride - i have only really made comestic changes so far - stripped all the paint and sprayed it with clear, got rid of the chain guard, replaced the tyres with some fat franks that i saw hanging in the local bike shop, and sprayed the handlebars, springer and seatpost - eventually i want to replace the handlebars with something more boardtracker and bend the seatpost so i can lower the seat but still be comfortable when riding

daily01.jpg

daily03.jpg

daily02.jpg

this is the first bike i got (not including when i was a kid - i only started riding again about 2 years ago) - it was a deuce kustom kruiser - somehow i broke the crank when riding home one night (i am pretty big but i didnt think i was that big) and decided to make a couple of changes - it started off with just changing the forks from a set of triple tree forks to a set of big bend springers but that had a lot of follow on effects - which ended up meaning changing almost everything except the frame - new bent springer, rams head handlebars, seat, alloy grips, cranks obviously, pedals, headset etc and resprayed it in the backyard - not sure if it is a ratrod - it just sort of evolved into this - hope you like them

dirtrod01.jpg

dirtrod02.jpg

dirtrod03.jpg

dirtrod05.jpg

dirtrod04.jpg

thanks for comments - especially re the seatpost - i dont have anything to heat up metal so bending anything is pretty hit and miss

Back