name for new bike shop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mrgreen:

i-pBdXdQH-L.jpg

Rat Rod said:
Oddly enough, I was singing that song today on our way back to Dallas, but changed the words. :lol:
I've changed the words to that song as well. I find it more entertaining, however, to assume that the singer is serious. As in, "I'm going through the Big D, and while you may assume that I am speaking of Dallas, I am not. This is a divorce, and it is quite real and painful. Not a laughing matter, so please take your wordplay elsewhere."

Biggdaddy said:
How about "Coasters Bicycle Worxs" What do you guys think about that.
I like the name. Maybe leave the S off the end like in the logo above, or spell the word correctly, like, "Works". Or maybe go with Coasters Cyclewerk. Either way sounds more industrial in my opinion

Envision, I love the graphic it is perfect just like it is. Do I have your permission to user it for my logo? If itt's ok can you email it to .

ozzmonaut, The extra S is what we old fat guys call gorilla fingers, no spell check, and no vision left.

Sure you can use it. The chain flame was created several years ago, I had a mean looking face in the center where I placed a sprocket for you. Figured better to have it used than never seen at all. PM your email address.

Troy

Back