Name that car (GAME)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baron von Zach said:
Not an Alfa, no. I'm looking for year, make, name of car and coachbuilder.
Oh that was easy. NOT. After about 2 hours of searching. I new it was a Lancia from the grill emblem. Beyond that, it was a long search.
1958 Lancia Aurelia Nardi Blue Ray 2, designed by Michelotti constructed by Vignale.
Neat car but the 1955 version of the Blue Ray was even cooler, Id rate it almost as cool as the Alfa BAT cars.

streetpirate said:
quiz1.jpg

Bellisima macchina!!!, é un Isotta-Fraschini Monterosa dell'anno 1947, ha un motore posteriore V8 da 3,4 litri
:D :D :D

My grandpa, il vecchio Castelli, he loved old Italian cars and he passed that love to me :D

I thought it was a Nash originally, but no. Its a 1954 Hudson Italia.

Ohhh that´s a beauty!!!
Can´t remember the model, but I´m pretty sure it´s a Hispano Suiza. Great hint for the next guy to google it :D

dangratsdan said:
Baron von Zach said:
Not an Alfa, no. I'm looking for year, make, name of car and coachbuilder.
Oh that was easy. NOT. After about 2 hours of searching. I new it was a Lancia from the grill emblem. Beyond that, it was a long search.
1958 Lancia Aurelia Nardi Blue Ray 2, designed by Michelotti constructed by Vignale.
Neat car but the 1955 version of the Blue Ray was even cooler, Id rate it almost as cool as the Alfa BAT cars.

LOL, I thought it is a lot easier than that. Am I the only one who can see how this car influenced the styling of the '63 Fulvia coupe?

Looks futuristic now, imagine back then!
Without any doubt one of the most beautiful cars ever made.

This guys were way ahead of their time, look at this one made in 1938 too by Rust Heinz (cool name I know):
Vintage-Phantom-Corsair-1938-7.jpg

Gdcast said:
Rust Heinz (cool name I know):

"Rust? We put ketchup on it and eat it." -Mike Wolfe
I wondered where that came from... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
He made cool cars, don´t know if good enough to eat...
Tough thing thou, make cars being called Rust :D

Gdcast said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He made cool cars, don´t know if good enough to eat...
Tough thing thou, make cars being called Rust :D

Would be cool to take one and chop off the top and make a "Rust bucket" (like a t-bucket)

Here is one I came across on my Saturday bike ride

IMG_8533.jpg

Here is another red one from the same ride that should be easy.

IMG_8520.jpg

Back