Name that wagon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I came home from work today and this was in my driveway (happens all the time i find things with wheels in my driveway but this one i thought was cool) anyway neighbor told me he thinks it's a radio flyer but after searching and searching the web i can't find another one like it. I'm gonna hotrod it but when possible i like to know what it is i'm hacking...lol well heres the pics if anyone can help it's appreciated.

DSC02379.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

my first thought is murry but the caps dont have the m on them. other than that i would say roadmaster i think they made some like that. well if you cant figure out what it is send it to me so i can drop axle it for you :mrgreen:

i say drill out the rotted part and press in some bearings. those wheels are way too cool to toss out. and a drop axle setup for that is a must. makes me want to build another one i have another pan but not an old one like that. wish i could get that lucky

I do have one similar, but don't have any info other than its been in my wifes family for "a long time"...
100_2946.jpg

100_2939.jpg

100_2938.jpg

100_2937.jpg

100_2933.jpg

I'd be interested in anything you find out.

When I was a kid my grandma had one like lowlifes that she used to carry her clothes baskets out to the line. If I remember right, it was a Hamilton Greyhound. Gary

Back