NC Cabin Fever Vintage Bicycle Swap Meet Saturday Feb. 23rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Caber here as well as a RRB member....I hope to make it but, don't know yet.

A great mix of various bikes at these Eden NC shows....something for everyone to enjoy. That is if you like bikes....vintage, rats, or whatever. :wink:

Still a long drive for me but, I've enjoyed it every time I go.

John

Went to the swap meet had a blast. Great show , great people , and lots of bikes and parts. Picked up a few parts and a parts bike. Will go again next time. Terry

I wish I had pics of the bike that got away. 1919 Mead tall tank Ranger with tiller bars $450, I tried to get the cash together and once I had it I went over to the bike and a deal had been struck for it 3 minutes earlier.

Yep that's the one. The moment I came in the door I wanted it but was about $100 short. It took me about 30 minutes to come up with the money. I should have just given him what I had to hold it and 30 minutes later I'd have had it. I just can't believe that it was there at all. That's far outside of what you normally see for sale at an affordable price at these events. He could've sold it on the cabe for $1000+ easy.

Back