@@ Need musicians Opnion @@

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
I need some opinions on whether this is a good deal. I know very little about this stuff. My 6th grade daughter sings, plays keyboards, clarinet and electric guitar.

Fender 4 channel SR4150P head. 4 XLR inputs, reverb, graphic EQ, phantom power, 150 watts. Very good condition.

2 EV SH15-2 cabinets. 15" speakers with horns. Very good condition. They sound great, though they are heavy.

Comes with Audio-Technica Pro-4 mic, mic stand and all cables.

They were asking $300 and I negotiated $260. I will seal the deal after I go listen to it. What do I need to look out for??? HELP :eek:

PASystem1.jpg

PASystem2.jpg

PASystem3.jpg

PASystem4.jpg

you need to plug in the mike and a guitar in all the inputs and check the pots (the knobs) to see if they sound clean going up and down. From the looks of it, I think 260 is a pretty good deal. Not only could she do coffee house gigs, she could rent herself out as a DJ to all her friends parties. Plug an Ipod into the stereo inputs and away she goes :D \mm/

jeff

the price is good..but it all really depends on if you are getting the sound you want....so yeah, i would say plug in what you will be playing through it, and listen....i play bass, and dont know much about the pa and such since everywhere we play, the house/bar/church provides it.

Back