Nel Lusso Cream Colored Tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anybody know what brand of cream colored tires Huffy uses on the Nel Lusso bikes?? I've seen them at a distance...

I did and their response was "We're out..check back in about 3 weeks".....what a way to run a company :(

NewOrleansFlyer said:
I did and their response was "We're out..check back in about 3 weeks".....what a way to run a company :(

Ive never been a Huffy guy. My "Cicada Killer" bike im working on nows a huffy and thats a decent one but man theyre not really freindly on fb or in email. Their customer serv reps gotta be computers =/

Great sleection on that link, but I'm looking for 26 X 2.35. I was hoping the Huffy brand would be a bit less than the Electras and Fat Franks...

So I sent a follow-up....since their "Customer Service" department hasn't contacted me. Nope, still not there, and the Customer Service folks, instead offering to email me when they are in stock, said, again...check back later. Sellers on this forum offer better customer service than this! And we wonder why American Bike Companies have a hard time making it in the mass market. Sheeeez!

Back