NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NERRB Saturday, June 1st NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride

I'm in!!!

rescheduled my camping trip, and my buddy Matt from Pittsfield will be there too. Some of you have met him, he was there for last NoHo ride.

can't wait.

I will probably be there closer to 4:00 if anyone wants to show up a little early and ride around the vicinity of the parking lot while waiting for the others to arrive.

Way 8) !

WTG Ian! I will get there a bit on the earlier side!

Is there a snowballs chance Skip will ditch the "dugout" and participate in a little "rollerball on the bike path" with us?

Danimal~~~Are you in?

Tanksalot - You should come ride with us!

Walker - You were here for the 1st one! You NEED to be here!!!

I am going to bring my "Budweiser Cooler Trailer" for beverages on the go!

Should be EPIC!@!!!!

I text Skip, he can't make it. It's a night game. I wish he could go.

Big Pants Bob might go now.

Little Buddy's gonna have to ride without Skipper. Sad, so sad.

The baseball schedule just changed. But I can't go anyway. the following Friday I am going drag racing at Lebanon Valley. Can't do two guy things two weekends in a row. My budget and especially 24 years of marriage talking there boys. Absolutely cannot do it.

What time you meeting?

Im in like flynn. Got to get the trailer ready to tote the stretch. Glad to see theres a few guys going! We gonna visit the beer can museum again? I wonder if that same waitress is there.

Oh we're going to the beer can museum for sure.

Joe, invite Jim Barnard and his crew.

Skip are you racing the Charger? I thought you learned your lesson at Lime Rock about racing a daily driver ?

This is crazy; it’s going from overnight temps in the mid to lower 30’s (there was fee skiing on Killington yesterday) to temps in the upper 80’s by ride time on Saturday night! :shock: :p

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Skip are you racing the Charger? I thought you learned your lesson at Lime Rock about racing a daily driver ?

My VW got toasted from my street racing more than anything else I think. Bu the outtings at Lime Rock prilly didn't help.

It's a car show/make some passes day up at Lebanon. Five 1/4 mile runs are no worse than what I do heading to work many mornings. :wink: Should be fun. I might drag Boy up with me. Maybe Tim too.

Hmmmm...Charger? What year would this car be?

I just got home from a cruise in my Mustang. Nice to have it out again.

Sounds like fun Skip. Dan I think it's a 2008. I could e wrong. I also think it's a Daytona. It has a "heemi" (the way my wife pronounces it).

Just got in from camping at Hammo State Park,crappy weekend .But I did break in new Tall Bike with 5 speed setup!
Works nice :D . May be bike of choice Sat. Good to hear all the chatter for NoHo night. Will be great to see all...Stevil

Danimal said:
Hmmmm...Charger? What year would this car be?

I just got home from a cruise in my Mustang. Nice to have it out again.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Sounds like fun Skip. Dan I think it's a 2008. I could e wrong. I also think it's a Daytona. It has a "heemi" (the way my wife pronounces it).

close ... 2006. Not an old one Dan. I did learn to drive on my dad's '68 though. No. It's not around anymore.

Stevil said:
Just got in from camping at Hammo State Park,crappy weekend .But I did break in new Tall Bike with 5 speed setup!
Works nice :D . May be bike of choice Sat. Good to hear all the chatter for NoHo night. Will be great to see all...Stevil
A 5-speed tall bike, Stevil – nice!!! And even if you can’t bring it, just the thought is cool.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Everyone bring lights for ride back from Eton. And those that have extras, bring them for those that forget.
Good advice; lights and batteries are packed.

Dress for temps in the 90’s (?) everybody!

Heat wave - yaaaa buddy!!!

my girlfriend and I are planning on riding with you guys, where is the meeting spot?

Latest posts

Back