NERRB Northampton, MA Nightlife Ride 5 Saturday July, 11th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Meet-Up Place: Strong Ave near Tunnel Bar
Meet-Up Time: 5PM

The tradition continues… :)

I concur. Good date,ZL...Stevil

I can't be on the fence for this ride, unfortunately I will be gone for the entire month of July, specifically the southeast US. I will look for pics though from what I am sure will be an epic chapter in this storied ride!

Too close to expecting date for me to be 1-1/2 hours away from home. But like Joe said, I expect good pictures. And good stories. No injuries!! (I'm looking at you Jane).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the "Live Free or Die" ride in Manchester there was talk about making this a two day event; the Saturday night ride followed by a Sunday morning ride to the Florence diner.

Does anyone know about what happened to the Laconia thread?

Trina and I can do any July weekend except the 25. Our friend Lorri is getting married that weekend and we are in the wedding party.

Based on those that can't make it on this date, should we reschedule? It just wouldn't be a really cool Nightlife without you there.

Too close to expecting date for me to be 1-1/2 hours away from home. But like Joe said, I expect good pictures. And good stories. No injuries!! (I'm looking at you Jane).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4AjxibF.jpg

ONE TIME I did this!!! and you guys won't ever let me forget it. The worst part is there are no pictures :crazy:

Latest posts

Back