NERRB Northampton Nightlife Ride Saturday July, 23rd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great time with the gang. Wish I could have spent more time chillin and sippn with all of you. Didn't have enough time to catch up. Until next time, everyone stay chill and remember, rubber side down!!

jeez, I finally make it to a NERRB ride and not one photo of me. That was a fun night, albeit cut short by the "lost key incident"... but all's well that ends well. So glad we lucked out and found two riders who saw the key and directed us to it. We hit Tunnel Bar before leaving town.

795dc166da6a6d92d0390e5d8b12bb58.jpg

5085a322ea239a853764c5ff34f17774.jpg

68b9293ed3a3f01d269e38b02ab6fc0b.jpg

ca5ce1a4fde094b2fb2067fb96b0f7e0.jpg

8967c968786c48fbb0b6c888d76f0f83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeez, I finally make it to a NERRB ride and not one photo of me. That was a fun night, albeit cut short by the "lost key incident"... but all's well that ends well. So glad we lucked out and found two riders who saw the key and directed us to it. We hit Tunnel Bar before leaving town.
Here ya' go Ian, a pic with you in it:

Nhamp%205_zpsjlsr68sa.png

We scanned the trail on the way back and stopped and scanned the dirt hill you were on. Then we scanned the lot for your car when we got to the tunnel bar. Glad you found your keys man. It was good to see you. Didn't catch up at all. Maybe next time. Hope all is well with the fam.

Back