NERRB Proposed Rides for 2014

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jane’s Addiction – Maine
Summer Streets NYC – New York City
Northampton Nightlife Ride 3 – Northampton, MA
Laconia Bike Week Ride – Laconia, NH

Plus the unknowns that have yet to be made known that we still don’t know we know of.

Last edited:
I'll be working on the Maine ride . I'm thinking Eastern trail and maybe the bridal path down to Kennebunkport and along the ocean. Details to come.

Cool Jane, looking forward to the thread and riding within Kennebunkport by the ocean in Maine sometime this summer!

Okay, Here are a couple of ideas I had for the Maine ride. The Bridal path isnt that long and its a mountain bike trail but I've taken my one speeds down there all the time its pretty much flat (occasional tree root) but otherwise pretty easy. Plus it goes by the estuary and has really beautiful views. We can take that path to Kennebunkport and ride around get lunch and a beer, ride down by the ocean . Also The Eastern Trail is very easy to ride. Goes through the woods straight and flat. Doesnt lead to anywhere( well it does but once you get to Biddeford the trail becomes a very busy section of road along and I wouldnt recommend riding it. Also theres places just around town that are fun stopping points like Rogers Pond along the river. Anyway Let me know what you guys think. Im open to any weekend I think one of you mentioned July? I would like it to happen on a Saturday but will be able to do a Sunday ride also. Like I said, Ive got plenty of room at my house if anyone (that I know) wants to make it a weekend thing cause its pretty far for you guys to drive up here for just one day.

Back