New Belgium/Felt cruisers value?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone. I just bought the 2013 New Belgium/Felt cruiser. Thought it was a pretty good deal at $225 and even though I didn't really need it, I snatched it up. Now I have the opportunity to get the 2010 edition, which I think is one of the coolest ones to date. It is missing the original rack, but for $200 I still feel like its a good deal. Here's the question: I see these things listed for $400-700 all over craigslist and ebay, but what are they really selling for? The 2013 had been kept outside. Its in great shape, but I'm going to replace the hardware thats rusty. Everything else looks mint. I've been riding it (kind of a lot) and it rides great, how much is this decreasing the value? Thanks for any input on these things!

Kyle

I had a 2011 that I paid $225 for and sold for $750.

Personally, I don't care for the 2013 frames, but the 2010 is easily worth $200 even without the rack

Thanks for the input! I know the 2011 is more desireable as its the 20th anniversary bike, but I think the colors on the 2010 are really cool. You're right, even as a pile of parts its worth more than $200, I'm going to get it. I too like the 2010/2011 frames much better than the 2013, excited to get my hands on it!

Hey folks,
I have a 2012 NBB cruiser I'm looking to sell. Does anyone suggest another place to post it aside from ebay or craigslist? Thanks

Back