New Bikes in the past few weeks L@@K

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a few i found in the past weeks.

a couple of prewar kickstands (had them bead blasted and i sprayed clear coat on them)
162.jpg

a 1938?? colson packard (i added the old light, handlebars and grips. i have a couple sets of fenders - gotta figure out what's right . . .
156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

a late 60s Sears? muscle bike custom made by someone
155.jpg

154.jpg

a 69? huffy superstock 3 girly 3 speed, 24 inch . . .
152.jpg

153.jpg

a prewar girly monark rocket - i added the basket, seat and temporarly, the light
150.jpg

151.jpg

A NOS HUFFY 10 speed - BRAND NEW NEVER OUTSIDE - you wouldn't believe this story . . .
147.jpg

149.jpg

148.jpg

a nearly new Schwinn Heavy Duti - 2002-2010?
144.jpg

145.jpg

146.jpg

and a couple of girly light weights - not too bad condition :roll:
143.jpg

141.jpg

140.jpg

whew!

i wonder what all that cost me :roll:

Hooch said:
geez Bill you keep finding bikes! did you get a new house to store them yet? lol you will need to buy a building like Louis!

i have all the stuff in my "renter" now. i haven't moved in yet - staying with my kids at the ex's - no funny business - alittle $$ and i don't have to shop, cook or clean - hehe
i'm upto 18 i think so far. we did find a 51-53 JCHiggins boys green colorflow but it's in lewis's building and i couldn't get a pic. it ain't too bad, i'll post a pic this week.

backpedaler said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Also are those Lester mags I spy on that 60's sears?

don't know anything about them - that's the way i got it - traded for a BKF stingray

Sweet, I had a 5 spoke mag like those that I was told was a Lester mag that was worth more than the bike i got with it....lol. Might be worth a bit of research.

Nice finds! The kickstand on the left is a "Jiffy" stand. Made by B.C. Jiffy in Chicago. They have a 1934 patent date stamped on the back. There should be a spring on the back with a nut and a lock nut. Loosen the lock nut and tighten the nut a turn or two to tighten the spring. I put one of these stands on my bike and it fell over because the spring had lost some of its strength. Gary

Latest posts

Back