NEW CUSTOM BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello guys
I will show you the milling on radiators :)
IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

but they are not finish will come milling for sadel , suspencion, pedals and fork.

why did this get booted from the built from scratch section again? i guess somebody jumped the gun... nice craftsmanship man, looks really cool, you really have some attention to detail

hello guys
this it is my new back suspension
IMG_3382.jpg

here I have the material what I will use to build the conectors between radiators and pipes
IMG_3394.jpg

and this is a tool what will be abgrade to cut aluminium for my drops off :D
IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

will come more picture with more details soon :D :D

hello guys
today I fix 2 of the cupling betwen the radiators and pipes
IMG_3518.jpg

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3521.jpg

IMG_3522.jpg

IMG_3523.jpg

IMG_3524.jpg

IMG_3525.jpg

will be bolted on with hevy duty m8 scruw
IMG_3526.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

and this is left for a work day :D
IMG_3528.jpg

hello guys
Uncle Stretch for the moment I dont how is with my time to build :)
can be hire .maybe will be movet after the bike it is done :roll:
thank you for understanding kindly Valy

hello guys
screw_dup the topic it wos movet because I said I dont have time to build this year and I had intention to delete this topic :mrgreen:
and I will be stuck soon because of the low buget :(
the motor ,whells and the battery will cost me 1500 dolars this is the minimum price
maybe 2000 dolars. and now I dont have this money :( :( :( but I will finish the frame and the front fork and polish all this year :D
I hope will look good in the end :?: kindly Valy

valy said:
hello guys can you help me to delete this topic I dont have time to build this yare :(

He said at first that he didn't have time to build it and wanted it deleted. I chose to move it to the build section , instead of deleting it. I figured there was enough interest that his start would be enjoyed by others. Now he is back building it, either way he can have it back there if he wants too. His call anytime.

Back