New from IN.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Indiana. This forum is great and has spawned some new ideas for my first scratch to rat build. I have collected some interesting bikes over the years but have not done much customizing to them. This forum has helped fuel the fire fur sure. My latest score is a Electra Delivery 8d that I added one of Electra's wide wooden racks to the back and love it and I will be adding the front tray very soon. Here are some pics of a few of my rides.

Huffsta

DSC05020.jpg

DSC05019.jpg

DSC05017.jpg

DSC05016.jpg

maddogrider said:
I like them all, nice rides. what part of IN you from? Oh yea welcome :mrgreen:

Thanks for the welcome. I am from Northern In. near Notre Dame. Here are the rest of my bikes. The mountain bike and the road bike get the most use but my favorite by far is the delivery 8D. The one bike I would really like to do some stuff to is the delivery but... Electra hit this one out of the park I think it is spot on.

P1000030.jpg

P1000032.jpg

P1000033.jpg

Nice bikes. Love the Felt too. I am from Peru, In. new to this site and bulding. My first two projects are in the works. Picture to come soon. Love you rides. Peace. -shane

Back