new from PA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from PA. My name is Jeff Moyer and I'm 30 years old. I reside in Bechtelsville PA. I grew up riding BMX bikes and also collected old Schwinns for awhile. Had a couple nice Krates and a few other stingrays that got sold off for car parts once I turned 16. I managed to keep a few of my BMX bikes around and a 66 Schwinn stingray. The stingray had become a chopper at some point in my younger days. I recently dug it out of the garage and in deciding what to do with it found this site. I'm a hot rodder at heart and always like rat rods and period street rods so this seemed like a perfect fit. Besides bicycles I also have a couple cars to keep me out of trouble. Or is that get me in to trouble? My weekday hot rod is a satin black V-8 S-10 and my weekend toy is a street legal 8 second camaro.

I look forward to meeting some new people and learning some new things on this site. I'll post some build pics once I get my proper inspiration and decide what I'm going to do.

Welcome!! You sound like a pretty busy guy. Oh, to be young again :D

Back