new from so. cal.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im 23 live in SoCal interested in Bicycles, motorcycles, cars, surfing and the outdoors. i've got a '51 schwinn spitfire i put together using cheap parts for my daily, once i finish my speedster its gonna get a makeover. i recently purchased a speedster from rob (NLCTVWguy) just have to spray the frame then ill post pics. i also have been working on a stingray that i love.. no mathching parts just everything i like.. so far ive laced some stainless spokes to cool old shimano hubs and some black bmx rims, got a coppertone fork, wingtip chainguard and an old firestone slik for the back.all fitted onto a 75 frame its gonna be my franken ray. i also have a 1971 triumph daytona that sees the majority of my time, money and love. -Blake

schwinn002.jpg

DSC01634.jpg

freshpaint001.jpg

welcome to the forum, from up north a bit!
is that your son on the big wheel?(avatar) bought one for my nephew, because i miss mine so much. the box said, " introduce your child to an old friend" 8)

whats up new from so.cal i`m from pismo beach my self but now reside here up north love the open land welcome ! i`m new to the site thats out of site my self , liked the pics, you posted .where`d you get that fire-slick i could use a couple of those1
A.S.BOLTNUT.

Back