new from so cal.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi every body my name is Brandon VH im a newbie hopefully i will be posting some pics of mine and my families bikes im new to the computer thing too well i love the site and everybodies bikes its really cool to see bikes from all over the world and talk about them and to get help and ideas well see yea for now

hey bro look what u started Shawn said she would help me with the pics soon i cant wait it will be fun i have some bikes u guys i swear late !!!

hey whats up chimi thanks for the hit back my buddy bike junkie has told me about how cool you are and hey those were some sick green walls he got from you they totaly made that bike he put together

BVH BIKES said:
hey whats up chimi thanks for the hit back my buddy bike junkie has told me about how cool you are and hey those were some sick green walls he got from you they totaly made that bike he put together
HA that's cool we are getting more local people on here. We need to have a bike ride sometime soon.

yea we all have to go for a nice putt summer is here can you say carne asada !! my house bbq s and my neighborhood is great to cruise

WELCOME!

Back