New guy from the UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! My name is Rob and I found your site after a little bit of digging on the internet after seeing this bike at a car show on Friday -

Came across your site through a blog on RocBike.com and have been on it solid ever since! Im really into the cruisers, just love the shape and look of the bikes but appreciate a lot of the other bikes on here. Unfortunately cruisers arent as popular over here (having no decent beaches to cruise!) so Im gonna have to keep my eye out but Im sure Ill find something to fettle with in the meantime. My mate Mike has a 'Whitehall' town/folding bike which I think is cool so I may follow in his footsteps with something similar until, hopefully (missed out on a Western Flyer for £60! :( ), I get lucky -

3442719386_b7d73c4ab9.jpg

3442720476_997b602b6c.jpg

Anyway, Im sure Ill have lots of stupid questions so Ill probably speak to some of you soon.

Cheers.

Thanks guys!

Brilliant site, useful AND friendly. I live in Sutton, Surrey/Greater London so a bit of a trek from you!

Back