New guy, no laughing!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for all the welcomes! :D Well, I got bored that day I read the 26 x 3 inch tire thread and went in the garage and messed around with my bike. Long story short....I have always LOVED the Fatti-O tire made by Electra, but...it only comes in 24 x 3. So I got an old steel 24 inch wheel and went and bought the Fatti-O tire. Man, that was a frustrating day... but at all ended up great! it's crazy how smooth it is now. I just ended up putting the 26 x 2.35 tire I had on the rear onto the front. After all that, I had to put my little shorty splash guard on the back too! :roll: The wheel was kinda dusty, dirty, and a little rusty. So I just put a little paint on it so it goes with the somewhat 'scheme' of my bike I have going on so far... here it is, hope you all enjoy it :oops: sorry again for the cell phone pic :lol:

mybike-1.jpg

Lookin' good MoparBrent, now why doesn't Wal Mart sell them like that? You'd see 'em all over town.

Welcome, I love this forum. I had gotten jaded over the years by the "bike shop mentality"
"bike head mentality" and all of the superiority the swirl’s around the bike industry. I have lived all over the country and it is prevalent in just about every bike shop, including bike shops in my area. I love the down to earth feel of this forum and come as you are attitude. This place is solid gold. I welcome you no mater what you ride.

Blake

Latest posts

Back