New member from Az

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New member here from Az, My name is Rich and I have been checking out the site and the facebook page for a few months now. I just picked up a Nirve B-1 to start riding again. I use to race BMX back in the 80's then got into cars, but wanted to get back to riding for some exercise and have something to cruise around on at the track. Plans are to change the bars, tires and leaning towards replacing the stock fork with a springer. Have seen some great projects on here and gotten some ideas for mine. Thanks for the add.

Hey Rich, welcome to RRB and this community of inventive, creative, and friendly folks!
I'm going to recommend you to @Jarod24 , he is the leader of our band in the valley in AZ, Arizona Coaster Club. Fun rides on vintage bikes! Hope to meet you this winter when I hit the desert....

Oddjob,
Thanks for the referral! Found the group the other day in the club section and saw the page on FB. Hope to meet you during the cooler months as well.
Jarod24,
I'll hit up the groups FB page later tonite. I would like to meet up and join you folks for some rides if my schedule permits.

Back