New Member from NY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I'm trying to relive my youth through the Grandkids! Always wanted a Stingray when I was a kid, but always wound up with something else. Picked up an old (75??) girls Sears banana bike for the granddaughter and cleaned it up and refurbished it. Got an 07 Krate in like new condition for the grandson, and a new 2020 Grape Krate for her the granddaughter. They'll get those when they get a little bigger. (He's still riding a 16 incher). I recently became aware of the 05-06 Manta-Ray and a google search turned up a photo of a modded Manta Ray from mastronaut on this forum. Masronauts Bike I joined so that I could message him about his build, specifically the 5 speed conversion. I hope the message finds him. Could save me a lot of digging! I figure I have 3 or 4 years before the grandsons ready for that. I just scored a "new in the box" Manta Ray that I'm picking up next week for this project!

Back