New Member from PA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello...

Been collecting bikes since 1994. Recently moved and will be cutting collection of 200 or so down to just a few favs. Bikes range from pre war to early 80's BMX. Middleweights, Balloons, Muscle (quite a few off brand), some lightweights and a very few English. Don't have much in the way of parts anymore...some wheels & some tires.

Once I get to the point where I'm ready to move bikes...I guess I'll post them in the classifieds, so keep a look out.

Welcome! :) When you've picked out your favourites from your collection...then you can count the remaining bikes (190 or so...) as parts bikes and voilá. there you've got all the parts you need for the next 80 years! :D

thanks all...

this is the second time I've moved the collection and it was not fun either time. Right now, I just don't have room for them anymore...I have not worked on anything in great detail in over 5 years...so I think a new home for them is the best thing.

I'll have to get a photobucket account set up and post pixs.

Back