New member from So-Cal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Jorge and I love candle light dinners and long walks on the ........oh crap sorry wrong website.lol. Anyways I'm new to this website and quickly finding out how Awesome is it. My hobbies are anything Hot Rods or cars (expect donks, those are a joke), sketching, designing, rendering, building model cars, hot wheels and of course bicycles. Pretty much anything I get my hands on isn't safe from being customized one way or another. Within the past two years I have grown a huge love for bicycles, so you can imagine how excited I was to find this website and I hope to make new friends here (maybe even some riding buddies in the So-Cal area). Well, thanks for taking the time to read a little bit about me, hope to see you guys in the forums. :D

p.s. If your interested in checking out my other hobbies rather than just bicycles check out my website page http://www.hubgarage.com/mygarage/NUNEZDESIGN

Welcome !! Sounds like your going to fit right in here !! I am also on HubGarage..Enjoy this place..you are amongst like minded gearheads here !!
I like long walks on the beach too..in a Manly way.. :D ..that being looking at the beach cruisers !!!

Back