New member Intro "scooter"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found this web site and can't leave it.
Glad to see others with the bike infection.
My neighbor visited my shop and asked, Why do you have 9 bikes?
I didn't have an answer other than I just like bikes.
I now have 3 chopper type bikes and have "craig's listed" (bought and sold) 4 others.
I do like the fat tires and I have a Trike conversion kit to build something different....
I am inspired again.....
scooter

WELCOME!

welcome, i have 15 that i am working on,one at a time, in a 10x12 shop with my harly, wow no room, oh there is another bike got to get it.lol

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Show off!! :lol: Nine bikes? See it's guys like you that make guys like me look bad. You need to slow down so we can catch up! Keep us updated on your progress.

Welcome!

HELLO & WELCOME!Their storting to multiply like rabbits around my place! Hard to part with any because they look cool or I have a great idea in mind! :wink: I think I'm losing my sanity! :lol: :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

I like your answer. I will use it next time. :wink:
GodHatesCleveland said:
Why do you have 9 bikes?

Answer: Because I don't have room for ten.

Hehehe, a neighbor of mine stopped me last week and said "I always see you out here every weekend working on bikes. What do you do with them when you're finished?"

My answer: "Ride 'em".

Well said.I added one more parts bike this weekend............. :oops:
TheDuke said:
HELLO & WELCOME!Their storting to multiply like rabbits around my place! Hard to part with any because they look cool or I have a great idea in mind! :wink: I think I'm losing my sanity! :lol: :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

Gold Street Customs said:
They say if you get rid of one bike that is done it will come back as project bikes tenfold.
Is that so? I got to get rid of a bike! Welcome to the addiction Scooter.

Back