Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi fellow bike enthusiasts. Nice to see so many cool bikes and interesting topics. I'm into old Schwinn Bikes (USA Made). I currently have a 1965 Schwinn Typhoon all original, a 26" Torker BMX style cruiser and I just finished up my 1975 Schwinn Heavy Duti Rat Bomb aka "Black Rock" I rode it all around town at the beach in the foothills in Santa Barbara where I was born and raised and took it to NASCAR in Las Vegas and what fun time that was. I will share pictures of my bikes. Thanks for the great site and cool people.

Welcome Burning Man, That sounds like a nice trio of USA Schwinns.
You might want to leave a little space for a couple more bikes in your heard because RRB offers a whole lot of temptation and inspiration that they can multiply quickly!

Welcome to the madness / addiction!! We have a 12 step program here..........but I can never remember which way to step........I usually go with 2 steps forward and 3 steps back, that reminds me of some skynyrd...... give me 3 steps give me 3 steps Mister..........anywoo, what were we talking about??? Oh Yeah, It's always nice to have a another member....like that dream I had where I grew another..............arm, I think it was?? You are official like a referee with a whistle now. Build on.

"RRB offers a whole lot of temptation and inspiration that they can multiply quickly!"

I thought I found a way to keep myself in check lol, I look at all my toys and I think to I have time to play with all of these? It didn't work and I bought the 1975 Schwinn now I'm looking for a Schwinn straight bar frame to build.
Late for Dinner Thanks for the welcome.

"Welcome to the madness / addiction!! We have a 12 step program here"

Madness and Addiction is what I have for sure I just love old Schwinn's. I think the only therapy that can cure me is to build another bike.
Big Ape Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome aboard.

I have nothing against schwinn, but you never know what other bikes you may end up loving here. My addiction started with murray middleweights, then I got here and was introduced to CWC.

Good luck.

Thanks fellas for the welcome. I've always been addicted now I'm going mad trying to find another Schwinn straight bar frame to build. I'm love'en checking out the old bike photos and the fleet of bikes people have on this site so cool.

Welcome to RRB , a lot of insporation on this sight, with a lot of great people. You should fit right in.;) And we are looking forward to sharing some of your bikes/builds. Chris

Back