NEW PHOTOS OF MY COLUMBIA UPDATED mar/18/2009

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW PHOTOS OF MY COLUMBIA UPDATED 3/08/2009

heres some new photos im still waiting for the 20 inch fender to come i added white tires and a red rim to the back and i painted the front one to match and a super siren horn and i half to get a new saddle bag sometime i want to get some nice black leather ones i wish i could find red and white ones but i think thats near impossible and i want to get the gypsy seat and grips for it cactus bikes has a good deal on them the seat is only 30 dollars and the grips are only 15 dollars. at bikeworldusa the grips are 22 dollars and the seat is 49.99 dollars and i want to paint the fork red and get a paint marker and paint a white stripe down the fork it has allready has a indented line down the middle i painted it a little bit all ready with what was left of the red spray paint which was not much there also a replacment reflector on the back the sun hit it so you could not see it

columbiaratrod167.jpg
d169.jpg[/IMG]

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr239/onewayjesusfreak86/columbiaratrod168.jp[IMG]
[url=http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr239/onewayjesusfreak86/columbiaratrod174.jpg]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr23 ... rod174.jpg[/url]g [/IMG]
columbiaratrod175.jpg

columbiaratrod161.jpg
columbiaratrod162.jpg

does anybody have any thoughts on my bikes
columbiaratrod174.jpg
columbiaratrod168.jpg
columbiaratrod151.jpg
columbiaratrod170.jpg

I LIKE it, Micah!......Now it's looking like a RatRod.

thanks kota the picture blurs out the reflector theres a new vintage one on there i will try to get a better photo of it sometime and somtime i also want to get a new sprocket for it i want to get a spiderweb sproket :D

Those white tires look very sleek. Have you tried a mock up with either a banana seat or a laid back seat post? I think that would look wicked good but thats just my $.02

I agree with cody... I think a laid back post would be cool. A banana seat would be too, but it might look cluttered with the rack. Looks good. I dig the white tires!

Looks good. I was unsure of the smaller wheel up front but looks good. The white tires and red rims are good combo.

The big fender up front actually gives it some character :D That's a sweet bike as is, and it sounds like you've got more in store!

Re: NEW PHOTOS OF MY COLUMBIA UPDATED mar/17/2009

heres some update photos for right now i have the grips from my sears bike there just like the ones that came with my columbia
and i put sweet little guardian angel alivin the chipmunk :D and i made a laid back seat post made out of a rusted bent up spike its not hollaw so it must be lead or something i had to saw it off at the top and bottom i put the rat fink seat on it beacause thats the only one i had that fit its only tempory until i get the electra gypsy seat and grips
angel005.jpg
angel007.jpg

angel006.jpg

i took the photo on my way to get chocolet milk i took the photo in front of miller drug store so what do think :!:

heres the seat and grips i want to get for it it bikeworld usa sent me some better photos of it allthough im getting mine from cactus bike they have it way cheaper
100_32721.jpg
100_32731.jpg
100_32741.jpg
angel001.jpg
angel002.jpg

i will take some more photos sometime soon

Bike is looking COOL, Micah!.........Ya got your own style.....I like it. ...Just waiting for the "pelts", to finish it off. :wink:

thanks eveyone for the comments im not sure if i am going to get leather saddlebags or not i made some out of a antique carpet i just layed it over the rack then folded and pinned it so it would be even on both sides then took it off and sewed with needle and thread i probably just going to show the pelts on the carpet bags
carpet008.jpg
carpet010.jpg
carpet012.jpg
carpet014.jpg
carpet006.jpg
carpet017.jpg

Back