New Rides!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scored these at a flea market a few weeks ago, and finally got around to posting them.

A 24" AMF Avenger 324 with a SA 3 speed. I hadn't cleaned the bike before the picture, but there are just a few rust spots where the paint chipped. It just needs eight spokes in the back wheel. Don't ask me why it's missing that many spokes, and all from the one side of the wheel. I love that chain guard!

4191186537_c02717c9b5_b.jpg

This bike is a Sky Ray. I've done some research, and can't find anything about this bike. The picture doesn't show it very well, but the back rack is very cool, with a chrome insert with a waffle pattern. Maybe this could be a resto/custom project.

4191949862_f681c0e181_b.jpg

The black one looks like a Ross.
Yeah, that frame, chainguard, and sprocket combo are all detals of Chain Bike Co., whose in house name was Ross, and they also made a lot of dept. store bikes. Cool finds! ~Adam

I have more new junk! I just got these today! One is an AMF Renegade, and the other is an AMF Aerobee. I love that giant chain guard! Check out the bee decal on it. Sick!

4202112426_0c96341d2e_b.jpg

4202113926_186cd33b39_b.jpg

4202115196_c34d4652fb_b.jpg

That green Avenger is the bomb, wish I could find some decent bikes here in the desert, lol.... If any good ones do exist they get snatched up to fast and then you never see them again.

Do you still have the aerobee? I have been looking for that exact bike for years.....It was my first bike....Wiuld you be willing to sell it?

Thanks,
Mark

email:

[email protected]

Back