NEW RRB DECAL CONCEPTS - NOW IN STOCK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NEW RRB DECAL CONCEPTS

Rat Rod said:
No white on clear...white on black....stay focused here people...ha ha. :lol:

My main bike is black anyway so it'll have the same effect either way.....lol. I'm thinking of getting one for each of my bikes and use them for a head badge.

i've got my paypal warmed up and ready to go!!! :lol: those are very cool, glad i actually have some money in my account for once! :wink:

murraymadman said:
i've got my paypal warmed up and ready to go!!! :lol: those are very cool, glad i actually have some money in my account for once! :wink:
Me too! Put me down for both! :D

Bigcam59 said:
murraymadman said:
Me too! Put me down for both! :D
Same here.

I'd like to see this as a sticker!
ratrodbikes2-1.gif

Hooch said:
on a side note I would be up for purchasing a big one for the back window in my truck :)
That's what I'm looking for!! :mrgreen:

The larger sized decals big enough to go on the back window of a vehicle typically run between $25-$50 depending on the size.

I'd probably have to do a preorder system on something like that.

Really Cool Decals!!!!!
I would like Two Circle decals and one Bike decal!! Let me know when available
Thanks

I'd LOVE seeing that orange bike graphic on a black T (and I'd buy at least one!).

Don't say T-Shirt right now...I just finished packing 30 of them up. :? :cry: :? :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Don't say T-Shirt right now...I just finished packing 30 of them up. :? :cry: :? :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thank you Steve!! :mrgreen:

outskirtscustoms said:
I'd like to see this as a sticker!
ratrodbikes2-1.gif
This would make a cool t-shirt too

Rat Rod said:
The larger sized decals big enough to go on the back window of a vehicle typically run between $25-$50 depending on the size.

I'd probably have to do a preorder system on something like that.

with that sort of investment, you'd be smarter to invest in your own vinyl cutter/plotters.
some of those smaller home units are pretty inexpensive and easy to use.
they'll make t-shirts, do sticker etc etc.

The difference though is that these are 4 color images printed on vinyl and trimmed out with a plotter.

Not just your normal kid peeing on a Ford emblem in white vinyl. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
I've been working a couple of new RRB decal designs and wanted to run them by everyone to see if there would be any interest.

Member Jeffrey (herr_rudolph) designed the artwork for these and I think they look really awesome.

The "Built Not Bought" round decals would be approx. 1.75" in diameter and the RRB Bike decal would be 5" wide and 3.5" tall.

bnb_bikedecal.gif

I like both of these very much.

Back