NEW SITE MODERATORS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just wanted to introduce everyone to the new site moderators.

• - Hooch
    - Markm
    - Firewalker
    - cman

Due to the amount of growth we've had lately and the number of posts going up, I needed to recruit some help.

I've given these guys the green light to move, edit and delete posts when necessary...that's right, you're being watched.

They also have the ability to shove people around in case anyone gets outta line, he he. :lol:

All tech questions related to the forum or membership registration still needs to come to me for now.

A big thanks goes out to these guys for their willingness to help out and keep the forum running smoothly!

bouncer.jpg

(Actually, I think Hooch looks meaner than this dude...ha ha!)

Congrats Mod Dudes. HOOCH DOES LOOK MEANER THAN THAT GUY! LOL.

oh crap there goes the neighborhood lol

congrats guys!!!!!!! only right that you guys get the stripes

Congrats to: MR. Hooch....MR. Markm.....MR. Firewalker...and...MR. cman! :D

Congrats Guys! Was it the RRBBO 3 topic that prompted this move?Just curious.Was reading the posts the other day and when I went to page 2..........nothing .gone.Refresh.Topic gone. :? :? :? :?
L8 EM

I guess I have to 4th /quadruple this. Most everyone stays in line, but I am itchin to try out the new buttons :lol: :lol:

cool thanks steve for choosing mods that i am buddies with (well i think so right cman?) i think this is a real good move and thanks steve for not choosing me in the words of tweak from southpark "this is way too much pressure!!"

congrats guys!!!..... but this sounds too good..kinda like a punk band......
Please Welcome to the stage!....RATROD and the MODERATORS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rat Rod said:
Just wanted to introduce everyone to the new site moderators

bouncer.jpg

(Actually, I think Hooch looks meaner than this dude...ha ha!)

HEY, Where did you get my picture? I expect if you're gonna use my pic you should send me a t-shirt before I come find you . :wink:

Back