New Target Bike and Trike- update Sept 16th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the discussion made in china, poorly manufactured yadda yadda. But I always like to peak in the bike section in stores to see what the next trend the big companies thinks its going to be. It amuses me quite a bit.

262826_261916650487878_195794080433469_1105144_3219730_n.jpg
Here's a women's bike w/ chevrons all over it and brown grips and a basket.

Then there's this crazy trike with no handle bars.
Toys_R_Us_Cyco_Cycle.jpg
It's kid's sized and it folds in half. LowpowereD and I thought thought it looked interesting.

Re: New Target Bike and Trike

LittleBlueTrike said:
I know the discussion made in china, poorly manufactured yadda yadda. But I always like to peak in the bike section in stores to see what the next trend the big companies thinks its going to be. It amuses me quite a bit.

262826_261916650487878_195794080433469_1105144_3219730_n.jpg
Here's a women's bike w/ chevrons all over it and brown grips and a basket.

Hmmm......looks like it's got a lot in commom with an Electra Amsterdam. I wonder if we'll ever see the day when Walmart and Target start selling Rat Fink clones.

I've looked at that little trike thing in Walmart, even seen one already on craigslist for pretty cheap. I predict the trike will be a flop.

I couldn't find a thing on target's website, i just lucked out and found a picture online. The new bikes at a target come out sept 12th they say. But we did see the trike on the shelf.

I honestly just want the skirt guards.

HOLY COW!!!!
It's like the Cabbage Patch Doll of bicycles!!!

:lol: That's funny, I saw a bike for sale earlier that was a Cabbage Patch kids bike.

:shock: Yikes, I never thought I would be scared of a bike but yet it just happend :lol: .

The target bike is from an italian company called Missoni it's known for having designs like that in the fashion world. If you can get you hands on one of those bikes I say get it and flip it. Alot of girls are going crazy for that brand at target right now. Ebay and craigslist have them listed around $900 to $1200. I actually bought some coats for 40 bucks and sold them on ebay for $120.00 each. :D

I can ride my bike with no handle bars, no handle bars.

Back