New Texan

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there...

I'm Eric. I've browsed the site before in the past and saw a bunch of cool stuff. I used to do a lot of bike stuff but got out of it when I started building cars. Well I hooked up with this chick you might know....HotRodJen :mrgreen: and she's kinda reignited the bike flame. Here's a couple I've done so far. Guess I have a thing for red oxide primer, haha. I'm going to be re-doing a new Huffy cruiser for Jen soon, and working on another frame for myself. I'll probably just keep lurking for a while checking out all the other projects. But anyway, here I am!

This one is a Murray...stretched, seat post leaned back and shortened. Very slight rake.
roxide2.JPG

This one is made from scratch. Hard to ride so there's not much left of it now. The frame is still in one piece for now though! Not a great picture.
doneside.JPG

Welcome! :) I really like the look of that second bike! But if it didn't ride well...the look is only half the bike. :wink:

Back