NEW UPCOMING RRB SITE & FORUM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey Kids

Were just a week or so away from launching the new RRB site and forum.

The new site will have a fresh look and a different forum software.

My buddy Joe and I have been working hard to get it ready for launch.

When we do launch the new site there will be some down time.

I'll give everyone a heads up before I lock the site.

Looks like all the content from this forum should migrate over well.

Thanks again for making this a great site!

Steve

Looks like the only thing that won't transfer over automatically would be your Avatars.

Make sure you have a copy of your current image if you want to keep it.

Promiss the place will not dissapear! Thats happend to a few sites that ive loved.. I cant wait steve!!! :mrgreen:

budzillacycles said:
We just starting and you make it so look easy.

Good luck with the transfer!

Ha Ha....ignore the man behind the curtain!

Looks can be deceiving....especially when it comes to coding. Thankfully I have friends in high places with larger brains than me. :wink:

Your site is lookin' sweet! Who did the design work?

One bit of advice....set the forum so that you have to approve all memberships....in about a month the Albanian spammers will be on your tail like white on rice. :shock:

The heads up will be really appreciated from those of us who need their RRB fix. I swear I get withdrawal anxiety when I can't get access to this site! And that didn't happen often....think I'll save a screen shot to pretend it's still there when you have to shut down and photoshop some fake replies while I wait. :mrgreen:

xddorox said:
The heads up will be really appreciated from those of us who need their RRB fix. I swear I get withdrawal anxiety when I can't get access to this site! And that didn't happen often....think I'll save a screen shot to pretend it's still there when you have to shut down and photoshop some fake replies while I wait. :mrgreen:

hahahha now that is bad!

Ha Ha...what have I created?!?!?!? :shock:

I don't think the down time will be all that much. The main thing will be getting the domain name to point to the new account. I'm guessing maybe down a day or so at the most.

So glad that I could be around to be a part of this.

I haven't posted much since joining recently, but I log in to RRB twice a day to check out new posts and threads.

There's still so much for me to check out in here and being a workin' class Joe with other things going on in my life, I really appreciate my downtime with RRB!

Looking forward to the new look RRB.
Cheers.
G.

Haha dorox, Get some phone numbers, You can always call me and talk bikes ..... Never mind i only have free long distance in the country not outside of the us.. Oh well. :lol:

just wanted to say steve thanks for the site i can't wait for the new one. Down time is going to be hard i check here way to often. For some reason this is the only site i can't access past the firewall at work i hope the new site slips through the cracks as well but i must admit i'm nervouse about that.

Rat Rod said:
Your site is lookin' sweet! Who did the design work?

That's just a template from the service provider. All I did was the title and photoshop edit the three pics (which in the template is one image). Thanks though. All I did was sign up for it and play around until Chainy came along. He's the Top Dog - not me. :wink:

I'm not sure yet....ha ha....still haven't played with the new forum software enough.

I will be offering several new shirt designs via a new on demand printing company that is a lot cheaper than Cafe Press.

I'll also be offering advertising space for anyone interested.

The main thing is that it will all look cooler. :wink:

This forum is already mean and clean. Easy to use. It can only get better.
Thanks for your time to bring all of us together.

Back