Newbee in town!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey My name is Janneke aka Miss.J
For a living i'm a dental technician, work for 5 day's an on saturday going to school,gotta get those brains going!
We got three rats an iguana and a turtle.
In my spare time i'm a pinstriper, doing the ol'school stuff like goldleafing,lettering and striping
working on some bike's,cars and moped's.
The dia de los muertos bike is mine,working on that for a couple of months now.
I allways wanted a "bonanza" bike, finaly got one and trying to make it my best yet!
My man badmuller posted stuff from me allready, so most of you guys know the bike's, thought that it would be time to get my own account.
i'm not gonna be online as much as badmuller, don't got that much time free...i'm a busy girl.
hope you guys can appriciate my work on bike's.

Miss.J

Welcome !! Got any pics of the dia de los muertos bike ? My significant other "bikeangel" and I have an urge to build one along those lines also..wondering what way you went..

Ok, Ok, I am an idiot..just saw the link through Badmuller's post..awesome work !!

old school 64 said:
Welcome !! Got any pics of the dia de los muertos bike ? My significant other "bikeangel" and I have an urge to build one along those lines also..wondering what way you went..

Back