NEXT BUILD OFF...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yea huh i already said i would do the trophy huh? darn guess it had better be pink and totally unrideable :D

sure buddy what ever you want. come on you cant do this to me i have the bike in my head ready to go. i gotta try and go back to back wins lol.

Is this a joke thread?

If I may make a suggestion on the next build-off. If we start the Friday before Labor Day weekend, this might give some extra time to those that got caught by cold weather in RRBO2. That's just a suggestion? Thanks!!!

Speaking of starting times! Can we start this time a few weeks prior t the end of the summer? You know us teachers are pretty busy during the first few months of school. :lol: 8)

I keep getting parts all the time! Raring to go! Bring on the start date!

I really wish we could start the next build off in a few weeks....before it gets too hot.

This would also allow folks time to ride their bikes during the summer.

If we do this once a year, seems like this is the better time to do it...spring/summer.

Anyone open to the idea of moving the next build off up a few months?

I would really like it moved up some.It would be great to have it built in time for the Tour De Fat in Tempe , 1st week in OCT. :wink:
blog_kristin_tourdefat.jpg

I get out in two days, most schools get out a week after I do.

My dad has more free time in the summer. So if we have a build off soon my dad will be able to join in.

Back