NEXT BUILDOFF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when? what kind of buildoff? come on, I am ready.lol :lol:

Outlaw :?: :?:

ive been ready for another build off would prefer a complete custom build .making frame fork completely from scratch , let me know if any one else would also be open to do this build off.

so Steve, looks like we are ready for an anything goes build off, how about it? start in Oct. and finnish for the first of the year. everybody ok with that? lets get it on.

Outlaw :wink:

After expereincing my first build and build off, my mind has been racing with ideas for my next buildsssssssssss.
The real question is do I want to put myself through that pressure again.
The answer is YESSSSSSSS!!!!

I guess anything goes would be fun, maybe I wouldn't stress as much this time knowing more about how the voting works out and not worrying about what I'm building. Sand Rover could've been in an anything goes build off.

I think as soon as Steve gets some things cleared up then he will post the build off. I still want it to start Oct. 1 and end on Jan. 3. that will give us time to think about the build and start getting parts ready to go. I will be really busy all of Sept. so know way I can start but if ya all want to start go ahead, I'll just have to catch up so give this old man some slack.lol.
On with the show.

Outlaw :lol:

When you say "NEXT" Buildoff, does that mean that everyone has to use a Wally World NEXT brand frame?????? :p :p

yeah thats what we mean. soooo I want you to go buy one and use it for the NEXT anything goes buildoff. :p
now I think you can handle that right? or should I say more? :roll:

Outlaw :wink:

trying to get my new shop in order an as I was doing so I have been looking at the 3 bikes I kept to turn into Rat's. I also kept my road bike and 2 other bike that I will build into rails and trails so my wife and I can do some of those. also, my main hobby will be doing my Skin on Frame kayaks and aluit paddle making.
anyways I am haveing trouble which one I'll do for the anything goes buildoff. my 55 hawthrone, 40 schwinn , 41 higgins. I can do each one 3 different ways. too many choiches. I have enough parts left to go either way.
now all we need is Steve to give us the ok for the buildoff. :p

Outlaw :arrow: :arrow: :)

kingfish254 said:
When you say "NEXT" Buildoff, does that mean that everyone has to use a Wally World NEXT brand frame?????? :p :p

aw man. i just got a next bike yesterday, but i've already did a bit of work on it (a cargo bike experiment). forget i posted this and i'm ready.

i might be able. i'm constantly tearing up bikes and if a buildoff starts when i happen to get going on one, i can just say this is the buildoff bike.

Back