Northampton, Mass Two Wheeled MaDnEsS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to be there, But 2 boys in Little Leaque are taking all the time, sometime soon though

Is this still happening even with the rain? It does appear that there is a "window" of nice weather this afternoon so I assume it's a go?

Dan,
I will be there! Barring any last minute change in the weather. I look forward to leisurely ride. Unfortunately I hurt my ankle pretty bad and there will be no garage racing or any rambunctious activity on a bike.

joe

Joe, sorry to hear you hurt yourself. I know what it's like man, and it's frustrating, I rode a couple of our last rides last year in pretty bad pain from a knee injury.

Sorry I couldn't make this one. The weather didn't look too bad but unfortunately I had to go to a funeral for a friend. :( Hate it when real life intervenes.

There will be some new pics up soon from the New London ride though. Hope you guys have fun there!

--Rob

yeshoney said:
Dan,
I will be there! Barring any last minute change in the weather. I look forward to leisurely ride. Unfortunately I hurt my ankle pretty bad and there will be no garage racing or any rambunctious activity on a bike.

joe

I only took a few pics from my Blackberry. Unfortunately I need to get a Media Card to store more. So all I have are two pics. Joey, ENJOY!

NH1.jpg

NH3.jpg

That was really fun. (I'll load my few photos when Photobucket decides to cooperte with me). As always, nice to meet some fellow rodders and tool around town. Great sightseeing around town and beyond. There was interresting architecture, both residental and commercial and the peoplewatching was fun too. Those burgers, onionrings and UFO's hit the spot!

Back