NOS 2006 RALEIGH P.U.B.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fine sir. Would you be so kind as to take three measurements on the bike and tell me the thickness of the steel so that I could help me fabricate something similar?

DSC_0055.jpg

You find all the best, coolest deals :wink:

BoLiles said:
RatFink said:
You find all the best, coolest deals :wink:

Yes, he does...he is robbing all the rest of us fellow locals of the rad bikes. :wink:

Ha Ha...not hardly.

There are now about 8-10 full time known bike flippers in the area that jump on everything that shows up. :roll:

If they aren't buying them off the CL then they are picking them up at Traders Village and reselling them.

BoLiles said:
Ahhh...I noticed the # of old bikes in need of work had decreased while more restored bikes were selling for higher prices? And I found nothing at Trader's Village...you had any luck out there?

Is not that easy getting a bike or a good deal at Traders village, it's a flipper mafia.... :wink:

tuga said:
BoLiles said:
Ahhh...I noticed the # of old bikes in need of work had decreased while more restored bikes were selling for higher prices? And I found nothing at Trader's Village...you had any luck out there?

Is not that easy getting a bike or a good deal at Traders village, it's a flipper mafia.... :wink:

La Mafia.....ha ha. :lol:

Back