NOS Grip-O-Lite coke bottle grips.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went for a visit to HotRodRob's today for some scotch on a cold winter's day and came home with these NOS Grip-O-Lite coke bottle grips. I have never seen these before. The box glue smells pretty darn old to say the least. They do light up with 2 AAs but need to be grounded by the handlebars themselves. Pretty freakin cool to say the least. Any info would be awesome! Cheers,

Jordan

bikestuff467.jpg

bikestuff471.jpg

bikestuff468.jpg

bikestuff469.jpg

bikestuff470.jpg

late for dinner said:
Have you guys been cross border shopping again? Really another cool find.
Pm on way as well.
Actually, I grabbed them in T.O. this morning :D Replied to a kijiji ad and went there and then these fell in my lap. Gotta love it!

Real cool..not to sure if I like the yellow..? But on the right bike they would be cool..Not to say they arnt.. :wink:

I had picked up a tail/brake light from Slick and the way I found out info on it was through a patent number dating it to 1947-1950. If one happens to be on the packaging, instructions, etc you might be able to find out an estimated date from that.

I got the same exact set! in the box too. There was a blue set on ebay about 2 weeks ago, these should be great to convert to bright LEDs and use, Are the yellow barrels hard plastic or soft?

Back