BO15 Nouveau Style (previously Shop-rod)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have forgotten that this was gonna be electric.
Always cool watching your fabrication work.

When I looked at the paint this morning, I just couldn't live with it. Drips all over it. So I filled my full size spray gun up with epoxy black and re did it.
Now I'm much happier.

Oh and I made a new front light bracket
DSC_2095.JPG

And fitted the front brake... "racer"!!
DSC_2094.JPG

Also, having restored the side kick stand, I realised that it's not going to work now that I've fitted bigger wheels.

Most people in the RRB BO make some wild idea crazy bike. It always looks cool, maybe it rides well, definitely has some quirks.

I love that @David Cooksey decides to make an all out commercially viable commuter bicycle with waterproof locking panniers, extra large rear lights, laptop storage, and all!

Most people in the RRB BO make some wild idea crazy bike. It always looks cool, maybe it rides well, definitely has some quirks.

I love that @David Cooksey decides to make an all out commercially viable commuter bicycle with waterproof locking panniers, extra large rear lights, laptop storage, and all!
Ha ha thank you!

I have made my share of wild crazy bikes! I thought I'd calm down this year as I don't have much spare time. Boy did I get that wrong, this is taking ages to get right

Luckily the next bits can be done at home in the evenings......

Latest posts

Back