Ohio Show feeler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a long shot all the way around..

putting up this post to see if there would be any interest in a show for central Ohio.
The town I live in is called Uhrichsville (zip 44683) and our local Chamber of Commerce is looking for new event and festival ideas.. so I of course instantly think Bike Show!
Then I remember I live in central Ohio lol

so I am looking for anyone who would be interested in showing bikes, maybe even have a swap meet as well. No idea on contests, or judging, or prizes yet.. but I do have one sponsor already, and if I get enough feedback I could gather more up.
This also wouldn't be until next year, late spring/early summer...
If i can pull this off, there is a good chance they would close a street down just for the show.

Haven't decided to limit it to vintage rides, think I may leave it open to any and all bikes at this time.. but this is also debatable

feel free to copy and paste this on other forums you see fit, anyone can get a hold of me at [email protected] (or post here) with questions ideas.. what not.

Hmm,you're about 125 miles from Pittsburgh,Pa. , it's possible a few of us might be interested in attending,especially if a swap meet was included

We had our first ride here in Dayton last month and had a nice turnout. There is a show in the works for this winter in Dayton at the Hara Arena. Still not solid enough to say it is going to happen, but it is being worked out. It will be a show and swap.

Also DaddyKatz in Dayton usually has a show in November. I haven't heard if it is happening this year, but we'll see.

Back