other female builders?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikeriderx said:
karfer67 said:
sticking two pieces of metal together with metal glue is not hard at all. the main thing is making sure you have good penetration between the two metals rather than focusing on a purty weld. as my teacher said "i know a good grinder"
:shock: Uh...
:lol: :lol: I had to make sure i was in the right site also.

sorry for that high tech talk hope i did not offend :lol: cool bike it looks great cant wait to see it and man with that paint my build off bike will look out of place sitting next to yours

karfer67 said:
sorry for that high tech talk hope i did not offend :lol: cool bike it looks great cant wait to see it and man with that paint my build off bike will look out of place sitting next to yours
I thought it was funny. :mrgreen:

this is ted, good job with that color and build it looks good

N*H*F*F* said:
this is ted, good job with that color and build it looks good
thanks man yeah this bike is my new baby i love the way it looks when its riding .greg my boyfriend rode it and it just looks like a sexy tiger :lol:

KOTA said:
DEFINETLY something to be proud of!...Gonna be a head turner.
i was riding my bike recently just for a short ride and all the cars that passed where definitely
staring at my bike .you are right its is a real head turner 8)

lol its just a little finish nail in the dry wall hahaha :lol: the mirror is in the background .i didnt realize that it looked like it was on the bike lol but i do plan on putting mirrors just dont know when. :lol: :lol: 8) :mrgreen:

DSCN2022.jpg

now that is seeexxxyyyyyyy :mrgreen: im defiantly in love with the vintage
DSCN2026.jpg

on monday im going to take the seat in to be upholstered .the fabric is just mocked up on the seat pan but it really looks like its done .im so happy about the way this bike came together. i think it might actually be better then i imagined .i owe a special thanks to adam for helping me put that personal touch on the chain guard it looks perfect with my bike :mrgreen:

the bike looks sweet i had fun with that paint on the guard, never tried letters like that i like how it came out. well done my friend :!:

a few mo pics of those lines
pics130.jpg

pics129.jpg

and hey sensor i did this with my new 00 mack that i tiped like you had mentioned. it works much better

:shock: WOW!!! :shock: That's AWESOME! You are a VERY talented builder!! You go gurrrl! :mrgreen:

just the wheels alone look awesome !!! the whole thing is fanfreakingtastic !!!

im a big fan of any bike color close to coppertone :D

Back