Out and about

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished this amp today those meters will be hypnotic. LED upgrade changed out all caps replaced transistors and cleaned up
Screenshot_20231113-172952.png

Hi Ingola

Those old Japanese made amps can have a really sweet sound. Looks cool too.

I have an old Rotel amp which is still going strong after 25 years.
That one sounds pretty good,my regular amp is luxman l10 witch sounds incredible

When I was in junior high we had a kid transfer in that had a high dollar ten speed bike. He had a cable lock through the front wheel to the rack. Guys pranked him by removing the frame from the wheel and hanging the bike from the top of a 10’ high chain link fence. Needless to say he run the cable through both wheels, frame and rack after that.

Last edited:
It's pretty bad in our town. The only bike I leave unlocked is Duck Norris, but he can fight his way out of trouble
Horrible actually I've caught them trying to cut mine with bolt cutters at the Walmart luckily it was a beer run and they got a 6 pack for there troubles

Well got a phone call at work today tell me ingolajr is no longer aloud to bring his bike to school as he attempts to jump the stairs in the back of the school (the ones @MattiThundrrr cracked his nuggets on) so I had to ask the vice principal (who is a friend of mine) if he made it yes we both agreed nice

Well got a phone call at work today tell me ingolajr is no longer aloud to bring his bike to school as he attempts to jump the stairs in the back of the school (the ones @MattiThundrrr cracked his nuggets on) so I had to ask the vice principal (who is a friend of mine) if he made it yes we both agreed nice
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Back